Tales From the Blue Ridge Parkway

Graeme Hampton

Jul 28, 2014, 8:36:19 AM7/28/14
to Triad Cycling Group
Hi All,
This is a new trailer video for the “Tales From the Blue Ridge Parkway” presentation I’m giving the the GVC next Monday, August 4. The presentation will focus on the training regimen put together to ensure the ride would not be a sufferfest! 469 miles in 6 days with 50,000’ of climbing…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS6I4XarSUo Tales From the Blue Ridge Parkway.

Meeting at The WORX, August 4, dinner at 6.30 for 7.30 presentation.
Everyone welcome…
Graeme

Lisa

Jul 28, 2014, 10:26:28 PM7/28/14
to gmaxh...@gmail.com, Triad Cycling Group
Ok So I know the List Master will hate me for "replying all"... but c'mon, this is a great trailer that we don't see too often on the Ride List..

Bravo for making me interested in coming to see your presentation..

But mind all of y'all, if anyone else replies "all" we might get in trouble..  :-0
Thx Ian..