Future of the Triad Ride List

Ian Joyce

Aug 29, 2016, 3:24:07 PM8/29/16
to Triad Ride List
The Triad Ride List has existed for 10 years, which is remarkable considering it started as a way for a small group of friends to organize a weekly ride. After 10 years of being the sole manager/owner of the list I’m ready to move on, or at least start the process.

My longtime goal has been to hand the list over to a group of members who can continue to manage it in a way that serves the local cycling community. In my mind, this means a non-commercial list that doesn't represent the interests of one business, organization or special interest.

So here’s my request: If you are interested in becoming involved in managing the Triad Ride List, get in touch with me. I’ll collect names then set up a meeting in the not-too-distant future so we can talk about about the form this might take.

Thanks,
Ian
List Owner/Admin