Thursday Morning B Ride

Scott Waterstradt

Nov 1, 2017, 2:43:53 PM11/1/17
to 'Jeffrey Petrinitz' via Triad Ride List
Rolling at 9:30 am from Center United Methodist Church on Lake Brandt Rd just south of 150. 40ish miles at 17.5 to 19.5 mph avg. We regroup as needed so no one gets left behind. Please park in the back gravel lot and not on the grass. The weather looks perfect for riding. Please note the start time.

Sent from my iPad

Scott Waterstradt

Nov 8, 2017, 5:47:36 PM11/8/17
to 'Jeffrey Petrinitz' via Triad Ride List
Hopefully this weather will move out and we can get a ride in. Meet at Center United Methodist Church on Lake Brandt Rd ready to roll at 9:30. It’s gonna be chilly so we’ll probably go a little shorter. 17 to 18.5 pace. If it’s still raining or wet, I’ll post a cancellation by 8:30. Dig out your cold gear and be prepared!

Sent from my iPad

Scott Waterstradt

Nov 15, 2017, 10:40:59 AM11/15/17
to 'Jeffrey Petrinitz' via Triad Ride List
Meet at Center United Methodist Church on Lake Brandt Rd just south of 150, ready to roll at 9:30am. 40ish miles at a winter pace of 17 to 18.5. We regroup as needed so no one gets left behind. Please park in the back gravel lot and don’t block the church buses. Looks like it will be a nice day to ride!

Sent from my iPad