Fwd: [Triad Cycling] Les's Friday ride is on for 10:00 AM

Michael Amend Gmail

Sep 22, 2016, 5:51:16 PM9/22/16
to triadc...@googlegroups.com
Come out and ride with Jeff and new tomorrow morning at the church on lake Brandt road at 10:00. Probably straight to the store and back so everyone can get back for lunch. 30-35 miles. Let me know tonight what your favorite roads are and I will try to include them.

Michael Amend

Begin forwarded message:

From: Jeffrey Petrinitz <drjpet...@gmail.com>
Date: September 22, 2016 at 2:43:36 PM EDT
To: michael...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Triad Cycling] Les's Thursday Morning Ride Cancelled

Hi
I'm interested, if you don't leave me in the dust. Please, put me on your list.
Jeff

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 22, 2016, at 7:51 AM, Michael Amend <michael...@gmail.com> wrote:

I can ride at 10:00 AM Friday. Anyone want to ride 30-40 tomorrow at 10:00 AM?

We can ride at whatever pace is comfortable for the people that show up.

Michael Amend
336-210-1997

jared....@gmail.com

Sep 22, 2016, 6:04:20 PM9/22/16
to Triad Ride List
I will be there!

Michael Amend

Sep 22, 2016, 6:30:52 PM9/22/16
to Triad Ride List
Thanks Jared.  Please reply to me if you are coming tomorrow morning so we don't leave anyone.

30+ mile no drop ride.

Michael Amend
336-210-1997

On Thursday, September 22, 2016 at 5:04:20 PM UTC-5, jared....@gmail.com wrote: