Northwest Cycling Club

VIking Cycling

Apr 28, 2017, 9:31:00 PM4/28/17
to Triad Ride List
Group Ride: Saturday, April 29, 9:00 am. Meet at Country Park by tennis courts.

We are looking for cyclists to join our group! Weekly group cycling events are hosted by the Northwest High School Cycling Club, weather-dependent, usually on Saturday. The group is led by experienced adults and is open to riders of all experience levels. This is a "no rider left behind" group. Students of all ages, parents, grandparents, all are welcome. No bike, no problem! We will provide a loaner. ***Service Learning Hours are available for high school students throughout the year. Upcoming rides are posted at @NWVikingCycling. This is a great opportunity to get outside, exercise, learn the Greensboro Trail System, and make friends!