S.L.A.P.A.H.O. Ride please RSVP 07/26/2014

Priddy, Carl

Jul 22, 2014, 8:49:56 AM7/22/14
to triadc...@googlegroups.com
If you have not already RSVP.....please do asap as we need a head count for the rest stop

This ride is on....here are some of the details:
48 miles with 1800 ft of climb.
We will provide a rest stop that Vanessa Mebel is going to man at Thom-A-Lex Lake mile 27
At the moment we plan to have some fruit, water, Gatorade, peanut butter and crackers, and cookies.
There will be no sag support, so bring a phone.
I need to know if you plan to come, so I can get an idea of what to supply at the rest stop, please let me know if you are coming.

Hi everyone,
Putting together a ride for the 26th of July.....and it will double as a birthday ride for a friend of mine Greg Hill. I will provide cue sheets the day of the ride. We will start from the farmers market on Sandy Ridge Rd at 8:30 and go around Thom-A-Lex Lake and back in. This route ranks right up there with Ian's ice cream ride and the Dam ride. The route is fairly flat and in the past, we have called this Jane Burgess' ride. It will be 48 miles and the speed will vary depending on the group that you wish to ride with. There are several opportunities to stop and refuel on this route. I like to stop at the lake and take in the scenery and take a break. (one of my favorite places to stop) Afterwards, we can tailgate in the parking lot. If you are wondering what slapaho stands for....

SLAPAHO stands for Save Lives and Put A Helmet On

Carl Priddy

Neil Belenky

Jul 22, 2014, 2:32:42 PM7/22/14
to Carl Priddy, triadc...@googlegroups.com
I will join the ride - Neil Belenky

Carl Priddy

Neil Belenky

Dawgwalker

Jul 23, 2014, 11:22:13 AM7/23/14
to triadc...@googlegroups.com
Carl, trying to make it a KCC ride on Sat but don't know yet if can get them to commit.  Would meet enroute.