Thursday Morning B Ride

Scott Waterstradt

Aug 9, 2017, 3:58:13 PM8/9/17
to 'Jeffrey Petrinitz' via Triad Ride List
Meet at Center United Methodist Church on Lake Brandt Rd just south of 150 ready to roll at 9am. Forty-some miles at 17 to 19.5 mph avg. We regroup as needed so no one gets left behind. There will be a store stop. Please park in the back gravel lot and don't block the church buses.

Sent from my iPad

Scott Waterstradt

Aug 16, 2017, 3:37:50 PM8/16/17
to 'Jeffrey Petrinitz' via Triad Ride List
Well, right now it's about a 50/50 chance that we get a ride in, but IF the rain holds off, then meet at Center United Methodist Church on Lake Brandt Rd just south of 150 ready to roll at 9am. 40ish miles at 17.5 to 19.5 avg. we regroup as needed so no one gets left behind. Please park in the back gravel lot and don't block the church buses. If the weather doesn't cooperate I'll post a cancellation by 8am.