Wednesday Night Ride - 6PM

Mary Hughes

Jul 14, 2015, 2:06:17 PM7/14/15
to triadc...@googlegroups.com
Wednesday Night Ride
6PM
Parking lot between Chick-FilA and the Shoppes at North Elm, on Pisgah Church Rd., 1 block east of N. Elm St. intersection

  • Ride leaves at 6PM.  If you pull into the parking lot at 5:58PM, we will leave you.
  • Route options are 25 or 33 miles
  • Cue sheets provided - extras left under rear wiper of my orange Subaru for late-comers
  • Dinner afterwards, across the parking lot, on the patio of Il Mediterraneo.  Everyone is invited!
Brought to you in Year 9 by:  Rick & Mary Hughes

Mary Hughes

Jul 21, 2015, 3:51:03 PM7/21/15
to triadc...@googlegroups.com
Wednesday Night Ride
6PM
Parking lot between Chick-FilA and the Shoppes at North Elm, on Pisgah Church Rd., 1 block east of N. Elm St. intersection
  • Ride starts at 6PM
  • Route options are 24 or 34 miles
  • Cue sheets provided
  • Dinner afterwards, across the parking lot, on the patio of Il Mediterraneo.  Everyone is invited!

John Hepburn

Jul 22, 2015, 8:36:10 PM7/22/15
to Mary Hughes, triadc...@googlegroups.com

Found insulated water bottle on lees chapel.
Let meknow if it belongs to you.

John Hepburn
336_337_7979

Adam Daffron

Jul 28, 2015, 8:45:04 PM7/28/15
to mrh...@gmail.com, triadc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mary and everyone else,

Is there a group ride tomorrow?

Thanks,

Adam

Sent from my iPhone

Mary Hughes

Jul 28, 2015, 9:45:51 PM7/28/15
to triadc...@googlegroups.com
Parking lot between Chick-FilA and the Shoppes at North Elm, on Pisgah Church Rd., 1 block east of N. Elm St. intersection
  • Ride leaves at 6PM
  • Route options are 26 or 33 miles
  • Cue sheet provided
  • Dinner afterwards, across the parking lot, on the patio of Il Mediterraneo.  Everyone is invited.

Mary Hughes

Aug 4, 2015, 11:41:10 AM8/4/15
to triadc...@googlegroups.com
We'll try again tomorrow, with the cue sheets from last week.  Just make sure you've got your cell phone protected against rain.