Wednesday Night Ride - 6PM - Chick-FilA Pisgah Ch Rd

Mary Hughes

Apr 17, 2018, 6:04:58 PM4/17/18
to triadc...@googlegroups.com
I tried to pick routes that keep us away from the tornado damage, but most of ours go directly to the wreckage.  We'll just have to ride out and see for ourselves -

WEDNESDAY NIGHT RIDE
Parking lot behind/between Chick-FilA and the Shoppes at North Elm, on Pisgah Church Rd., 1 block east of N. Elm St. intersection
6PM
  • Ride starts at 6PM.  If you pull in at 5:58pm, we leave you.
  • Route options are
  • Cue sheets provided - extras left under rear wiper of my orange Subaru for late comers
  • All Paces welcome
  • Sweep on duty for the C-Pace Group (13-15MPH)
  • Dinner afterwards, across the parking lot, on the patio (or inside) Il Mediterraneo - everyone is invited!!

Brought to you, in Year Twelve, by:  Mary & Rick Hughes

agol...@triad.rr.com

Apr 17, 2018, 7:02:39 PM4/17/18
to mrh...@gmail.com, triadc...@googlegroups.com
Hope you have a safe ride. Hope all can come out for the Rites of Spring ride this Saturday. All proceeds go to MS society. Go to cycles de oro website and preregister to save some money. Day of rates go up $5.

---- Mary Hughes <mrh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I tried to pick routes that keep us away from the tornado damage, but most
> of ours go directly to the wreckage. We'll just have to ride out and see
> for ourselves -
>
> *WEDNESDAY NIGHT RIDE*
> *Parking lot behind/between Chick-FilA and the Shoppes at North Elm, on
> Pisgah Church Rd., 1 block east of N. Elm St. intersection*
> *6PM*
>
> - Ride starts at 6PM. If you pull in at 5:58pm, we leave you.
> - Route options are
> - 18 miles (sorry, the short ones are not on GPS)
> - 25 miles https://ridewithgps.com/routes/14428907
> - Cue sheets provided - extras left under rear wiper of my orange Subaru
> for late comers
> - All Paces welcome
> - Sweep on duty for the C-Pace Group (13-15MPH)
> - Dinner afterwards, across the parking lot, on the patio (or inside) Il
> Mediterraneo - everyone is invited!!
>

> Brought to you, in Year Twelve, by: Mary & Rick Hughes

agol...@triad.rr.com

Apr 17, 2018, 7:10:14 PM4/17/18
to mrh...@gmail.com, triadc...@googlegroups.com
Hope you have a safe ride. Hope all can come out for the Rites of Spring ride this Saturday. All proceeds go to MS society. Go to cycles de oro website and preregister to save some money. or go to this link https://www.bikereg.com/rites-of-spring. Day of ride rates go up $5.

Phillip

Apr 18, 2018, 1:16:35 PM4/18/18
to Triad Ride List
Just an FYI, Turner Smith and McLeansville intersection was shut down as recently as last night, my understanding is that it was opened back up this morning but that area is right where tornado went through, there was also a section of Turner Smith that had downed power lines as recently as yesterday. I'll see you guys there but just wanted you to be aware.