Chip-Fil-A Ride

Scott Waterstradt

Apr 14, 2015, 9:11:39 PM4/14/15
to 'Jeffrey Petrinitz' via Triad Ride List
Since Mary cancelled, Chip Harris has graciously agreed to lead what we'll call the Chip-Fil-A ride,provided it's not raining. We'll probably do the same route as last week, so if you have a cue sheet, bring it. 6 o'clock from the parking lot next to Chic-fil-A on Pisgah Church Rd. We'll figure out the details in the parking lot. We should be able to accommodate all paces. Tailgating afterwards, as usual. Ride on!

Sent from my iPad

chip harris

Apr 14, 2015, 9:33:57 PM4/14/15
to Scott Waterstradt, 'Jeffrey Petrinitz' via Triad Ride List

Cool deal.  Since I'm leading the ride you can pee where ever you want and we're eating at bojangles afterwards.

Chip