Sunday Ride - Hester Park - 1:30 PM

Mary Hughes

Mar 15, 2018, 10:42:30 AM3/15/18
to triadc...@googlegroups.com
Forecast says the sun will pop out Sunday afternoon.  Let's hope they are right.

Oka T Hester Park is on Groometown Rd., 1 mile south of Gate City Blvd. intersection
From Groometown Rd entrance, go past the tennis courts, and meet in the 1st picnic area on the left
  • Ride leaves at 1:30PM
  • Route options are 23.5 or 33.5 miles
  • Cue sheets provided
  • Special invitation to anyone riding slow this winter - we love company!
Brought to you by:  Rick & Mary Hughes

Craig Fogleman

Mar 19, 2018, 7:03:41 AM3/19/18
to Triad Ride List
Awesome ride Sunday Mary and Rick,just about perfect weather,the sounds of the frogs in the creeks we passed by was a welcome sound.Great ride with great people.Hope to do it again soon,come on spring.  Thanks again