Performance GRS road rides 1/13 & MTB 1/14

Performance Bicycle Greensboro

Jan 11, 2018, 3:02:27 PM1/11/18
to Triad Ride List

Road riders, Saturday 1/13:🚨🚨🚨10AM START TIME🚨🚨🚨

MTB riders, Sunday 1/14:🚨🚨🚨9AM START TIME🚨🚨🚨

The temperatures have decided to cooperate a little bit! We are going back to a more normal-ish start time for this weekends ride to celebrate J

Performance Great Ride Series Our store opens 9:30AM just for you. Fun filled rides for everyone!!!

Performance Mountain Madness Trail Ride will be meeting at Bur-mill Pool Parking Lot this Sunday, rolling at 9AM. Our trail ride is for all levels, all ages! Dylan will be returning to lead this COLD ride! Come out and welcome his return to the bike!!

Piedmont Fat Tire reports trail conditions and if they are opened following rainy days. Please visit http://www.piedmontfattire.org if there are any questions if the trails are open and if we will ride.

Tony Woznicki – leads the Saturday Morning Destination Ride, 15-20 miles at a relaxed pace of 10 to 12 mph.   Safety discussion 5 minutes prior to each ride including defensive bicycling techniques.

Scott Waterstradt and John Erickson – Lead a 30-35 mile ride at 16-18mph average, to be determined by the group.

Dylan Wolverton – leads the Sunday Morning Mountain Madness Trail Ride 15-20 mile round trip.

All rides are no drop and re-group frequently.

Saturday morning everyone please stop in the store to sign our safety form prior to the road ride. Helmets are required and bright clothes are highly recommended.

It’s gonna be a good one J

Kenneth Johnson | Assistant Store Manager

Store: +1.336.790.5350

Performance Bicycle

An Advanced Sports Enterprises Company

1424 Westover Terrace, Suite 102 Greensboro, NC 27408

cid:7F187690-8777-49AD-ABA5-EF6AFDC78D0F

Auto Generated Inline Image 1
Auto Generated Inline Image 2
Auto Generated Inline Image 3
Auto Generated Inline Image 4