Safety instructor needed

bikewalla

Nov 19, 2017, 3:56:51 PM11/19/17
to triadc...@googlegroups.com
As some of you might know I've given away over a hundred bicycles this year mostly through church World Service to new immigrants and they are requesting I bicycle safety class for the people that receive bikes. I wonder if anybody that follows this list is certified to teach bicycle safety classes and would be willing to do it please contact me directly at bikewalla@gmail

On Fri, Nov 17, 2017, 5:34 AM <triadc...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
skh <creek...@gmail.com>: Nov 16 05:04PM -0800

Good to go this Saturday. Rolling at 10:15 a.m. Distance will be 26-30
miles. Average pace of 15.2 mph. No drop ride with frequent regroups. Sunny
and cool is the forecast. Helmets required. ID suggested. Come join if you
can! Always a fun ride!
See ya then,

Steve
Performance Bicycle Greensboro <pbs...@performancebicycle.com>: Nov 16 01:40PM -0800

Weather is looking much more enjoyable than this previous weekend was! If
the cold, freezing temps kept you inside…come on out this weekend! *IMPORTANT!
We’re rollin’ out at 10AM from the shop. *Still, come early around 9:30AM
or so to sign a waiver and hang out!

We had 15 brave people come out on our first taste of freezing
temperatures…y’all ROCK!

*Performance Great Ride Series* hosting 3 group rides every Saturday. Our
store opens 9:30AM just for you. *All groups rolling at 10AM*. Fun filled
group rides for everyone!!!

*MTB RIDE WILL LEAVE AT 10AM. Meet at 9:30AM.*

Performance Mountain Madness Trail Ride will be meeting at *Bur-mill Pool
Parking Lot* this Sunday. This trail ride is for ALL LEVELS, ALL AGES and
no drop!

Piedmont Fat Tire reports trail conditions and if they are opened following
rainy days. Please visit *http://www.piedmontfattire.org*
<http://www.piedmontfattire.org/> if there are any questions if the trails
are open and if we will ride.

*Tony Woznicki* – leads the Saturday Morning Destination Ride, 15-20 miles
at a relaxed pace of 10 to 12 mph. Safety discussion 5 minutes prior to
each ride including defensive bicycling techniques.

*Scott Waterstradt *and *John Erickson* – Lead a 35-40 mile ride at 15 to
19 mph that will split into two groups as needed to ensure no one gets
dropped.

*Dylan Wolverton* – leads the Sunday Morning Mountain Madness Trail Ride
15-20 mile round trip.

All rides are no drop and re-group frequently.

Saturday morning everyone please stop in the store to sign our safety form
prior to the road ride. Helmets are required and bright clothes are highly
recommended.

Thanks and can’t wait to see everyone,

*Kenneth Johnson* | Assistant Store Manager

Store: +1.336.790.5350 <#>

*Performance Bicycle*

*An Advanced Sports Enterprises Company*

1424 Westover Terrace, Suite 102 Greensboro, NC 27408

[image: cid:7F187690-8777-49AD-ABA5-EF6AFDC78D0F]
Carlos G Sanchez <cgsan...@gmail.com>: Nov 16 02:33PM -0500

Hello,

JDRF, (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation) is hosting a *FUN* event at *"The
Club" at Green Valley* tomorrow *Friday the 17th evening from 7:30-9:30pm* to
celebrate Diabetes awareness month and to raise funds to find the CURE for
Type One Diabetes.

What better way to raise funds than exercising and socializing?

For a small donation at the entry you will have access to:

· Coach Matt Clancy, from E3 Endurance, will be teaching
a spin class from 7:45 to 8:30 pm, (call 336-275-1391 <(336)%20275-1391> to
reserve your spot)

· Zumba by instructor Brisa Clark

· Water aerobics lead by Teresa Prendergast

· Yoga by Nikki

· Alloy Personal Training by “The Club” trainers

· *Free Beer,* donated by Horrigan’s House of Tabs

· *Free Wine,* donated by The Fresh Market.

· Don’t forget the *DJ*…

This event should be a fun way to create awareness about Type One Diabetes
and raise funds for JDRF Ride program.

Hope to see most of you then.

Thanks!

See attached flyer...

P.D. The two Carlos’s and Enrique have confirmed attendance J J

*Carlos G Sánchez,*
AIA, NCARB, LEED AP
CSBO architecture p.c.

Bikewalla.com