Mike Smith update

已查看 49 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Priddy, Carl

未读,
2014年7月28日 09:17:312014/7/28
收件人 triadc...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,
I wanted to pass this information on to each of you. Mike is going to have surgery today on his low back, please be in prayer for the medical staff as they perform this surgery. Also, they have said that his throat is looking better and may not need surgery on it. Gail is humbled at the response that you guys have shown her in her need for a ride to and from the hospital. That need has been met and she just needs our prayers for Mikes full recovery. I plan to go to the hospital today and check up on him. I will give you an update when possible. I can't express the gratitude that I have in the way that this community (cycling) steps up when we have a fallen cyclist !!!!! You guys are the cream of the crop.

Carl

Priddy, Carl

未读,
2014年7月28日 18:36:502014/7/28
收件人 triadc...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,
Just a quick update : Mike had surgery on his back today. They stabilized his back today and Mike is in recovery and will be put back in ICU. Gail, his wife, said to thank all of you for your offers to help. She has a ride to and from the hospital for the near future and I asked her to let us know what we can do to help. Carl
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子