Saturday Trek Store C ride...

skh

Oct 16, 2014, 8:04:56 PM10/16/14
to triadc...@googlegroups.com
Good to go this Saturday. Rolling at 10:15. Distance 26-30 miles. Average pace 15.2 mph. Regroup at stops, no drop ride. Helmets required. ID suggested. Always a fun ride. Don't forget the turtles.
See ya Saturday,
Steve

Hubert Miller

Oct 17, 2014, 6:35:35 PM10/17/14
to creek...@gmail.com, triadc...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone my name is Hubert , i rode the breast cancer awareness ride last week at the trek store.
i also turned in proceeds i collected for the event. and here's the real good news the city cousel lady of Greensboro n.c.
ms. Sharon Hightower gave me a donation today i had her make the check out to the breast cancer awareness. However
cld someone direct me to where & whom do i turn this check into. H E L P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 17:04:55 -0700
From: creek...@gmail.com
To: triadc...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Triad Cycling] Saturday Trek Store C ride...

Good to go this Saturday. Rolling at 10:15. Distance 26-30 miles. Average pace 15.2 mph. Regroup at stops, no drop ride. Helmets required. ID suggested. Always a fun ride. Don't forget the turtles.
See ya Saturday,
Steve

Hubert Miller

Oct 17, 2014, 6:54:02 PM10/17/14