Performance GRS Series Road 3/17 & MTB 3/18 9AM!!

Performance Bicycle Greensboro

Mar 15, 2018, 6:35:27 PM3/15/18
to Triad Ride List

Hi Folks!!!

St. Patrick’s Day is Saturday! So come on out for a shamrocking(?!?) fun group ride.  It’s one of our VIP rides, so there will be light refreshments after the ride.  Please note the time change: Store opens at 8:30AM with both groups rolling at 9AM.  See ya here at the store!

Performance Trail Ride will be meeting at Bur-mill Pool Parking Lot this Sunday, rolling at 9 AM. Our trail ride is for all levels, all ages!

Piedmont Fat Tire reports trail conditions and if they are opened following rainy days. Please visit http://www.piedmontfattire.org if there are any questions if the trails are open and if we will ride.

Tony Woznicki – leads the Saturday Morning Destination Ride, 15-20 miles at a relaxed pace of 10 to 12 mph.   Safety discussion 5 minutes prior to each ride including defensive bicycling techniques.

Scott Waterstradt and John Erickson – Lead a 35-40 mile ride at 16 to 18 mph that will split into two groups as needed to ensure no one gets dropped.

Dylan Wolverton – leads the Sunday Morning Trail Ride 15-20 mile round trip.

All rides are no drop and re-group frequently.

Saturday morning everyone please stop in the store to sign our safety form prior to the road ride. Helmets are required and bright clothes are highly recommended.

We hope to see you out on Saturday morning! J

Dave Karlok | Store Manager

Store: +1.336.790.5350

Performance Bicycle

An Advanced Sports Enterprises Company

1424 Westover Terrace, Suite 102 Greensboro, NC 27408

cid:7F187690-8777-49AD-ABA5-EF6AFDC78D0F

Auto Generated Inline Image 1
Auto Generated Inline Image 2
Auto Generated Inline Image 3
Auto Generated Inline Image 4