Updating your profile on MyTRB.org

Martin Catala

Jul 25, 2016, 12:11:41 PM7/25/16
to TRB ABJ60

Dear committee members and friends,

As you may know, MyTRB is used as a contact list for the distribution of committee materials. Therefore, it is critical that your profile is updated with correct contact information. Otherwise, you will miss important committee-related messages. This is especially critical with the upcoming paper reviews and Annual Meeting session planning. Our paper review and session coordinators use MyTRB to assign papers and plan sessions. If your email address is incorrect or outdated, you will miss the paper review/session presentation requests. Please help us by following the instructions below to ensure that your contact information is up to date. Thank you for your help!

1.       Log in to www.MyTRB.org

2.       Hover over My Account and select Edit Profile from the dropdown

3.       Check to make sure your profile page is accurate

4.       Update your personal information (name, email address, etc.), if necessary

5.       Scroll down and select ‘Save’

6.       Update your company information, if necessary

For a video of these instructions, please click here.

Additional MyTRB tutorials can be found here: http://www.mytrb.org/help.aspx.

Thank you for the time and efforts to keep our group engaged.

Sincerely,

Martin Catala

Director Advanced Geo-Spatial & Informatics Lab

Senior Research Associate

Center for Urban Transportation Research

University of South Florida

4202 E. Fowler Ave (CUT100)

Tampa, FL 33620

813-974-9791 (o)