TRB ABJ60 Midyear Meeting Agenda at GIS-T in Burlington, Vermont

Hall, James Patrick (UIS MIS Faculty)

Apr 30, 2014, 1:58:01 PM4/30/14
to trb-...@googlegroups.com

Hello ABJ60 Committee Members and Friends:

The 2014 midyear meeting of the TRB ABJ60 Geospatial Information Science and Applications Committee will be held in conjunction with GIS-T in Burlington, Vermont.  The meeting will be on Monday, May 5, from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m., in the Shelburne Room in the Sheraton Burlington Hotel which is the conference hotel.  We will discuss current committee research and outreach activities as well as the upcoming preparation of our 2015 triennial strategic plan.  An agenda is attached and we will prepare minutes for those unable to attend.

I look forward seeing you at the midyear.   Please email me if you have any questions.

   Best wishes,

     James

James P. Hall, Ph.D., P.E.

Hanson Professional Services Faculty Scholar

Associate Professor - Emeritus

University of Illinois Springfield

Management Information Systems

One University Plaza, MS UHB 4021