Transit route guidance for drivers (off-the-shelf)?

Aaron Antrim

Jul 17, 2018, 12:00:22 PM7/17/18
to transit-d...@googlegroups.com, Chris Perry, Richard Abisla
Out of the many navigation apps out there, I'm trying to see if there is an off-the-shelf option that would be useful to help a bus driver follow a predefined route and schedule. Does anyone have suggestions for an agency?

https://route4me.com/ and http://carobapps.com/products/inroute/ both look interesting, but may have more features than necessary.

Thanks!

David Varga

Jul 19, 2018, 1:42:37 PM7/19/18
to Transit Developers
Hi Aaron,

we may have a solution, that fits these specs. Our realCity|drive app can be a match if you have a schedule and would like to provide drivers with an app, where they can select their duty and follow trips. Some info here:

Please let us know if this would be interesting.

Regards,
David