Web-based GTFS Meta-Validator

Nathan Selikoff

May 4, 2017, 6:00:41 PM5/4/17
to Transit Developers
We just launched the GTFS Meta-Validator (http://gtfsvalidator.omnimodal.io), a simple, free web-based tool to validate GTFS static schedule feeds and create a shareable report. You can see and fix warnings and errors before sharing your transit data with Google Maps and other platforms. The Meta-Validator runs Google’s FeedValidator and Conveyal’s gtfs-validator for static feeds.

I’d appreciate a few folks trying it out… I welcome your feedback and would love to know if this will be helpful to you or others.

-Nathan