Examples of headway-based routes & dispatch in California?

Aaron Antrim

Feb 19, 2018, 3:57:42 PM2/19/18
to Transit Developers
Hello all,

I'm looking for examples of headway-based routes in California.

TransitWiki offered a good starting point with examples of BRT (includes AC Transit, LA Metro):
However, I'm not sure that all BRT uses headway-based dispatch.

Are there other good examples?

Steven Judd

Feb 21, 2018, 6:12:29 PM2/21/18
to transit-d...@googlegroups.com
Although I can't see any mentions of it anymore on the website, VTA did run the 522 Rapid from Palo Alto to East San Jose on a headway basis with no time point stops back around 2008-2011.