GTFS on Slack

Sean Barbeau

Feb 9, 2017, 12:10:55 PM2/9/17
to Transit Developers
Hi all,
For anyone interested in chatting about GTFS and related topics on Slack, I grabbed the gtfs name there.

You can invite yourself using this link:
https://gtfs.herokuapp.com

All are welcome!

Thanks,
Sean

Sean Barbeau, Ph.D
Center for Urban Transportation Research
University of South Florida

haris....@gmail.com

May 30, 2018, 12:51:14 PM5/30/18
to Transit Developers
Is this Slack channel still active? If so, how can I join?

Thanks,
Haris

Sean Barbeau

May 30, 2018, 1:52:31 PM5/30/18
to Transit Developers
Haris,
Yes, the Slack channel is still active, although looks like something is wrong with the self-signup page - I'll take a look.

In the mean time you can also send me your email address offline and I'll add it manually.

Sean