RFP released for Web-based Ridership Database and Reporting System

hou...@watertransit.org

Nov 6, 2017, 2:20:27 PM11/6/17
to Transit Developers
Hello devs,

WETA (administrator of San Francisco Bay Ferry) has released an RFP for a Web-based Ridership Database and Reporting System which may be of interest to some of you.

The procurement document is available here.  Feel free to send questions to me directly at hou...@watertransit.org. We'll be receiving questions/requests for modifications/clarifications related to this RFP through EOB November 15th and will post responses November 20th.

Scott

hou...@watertransit.org

Nov 6, 2017, 2:55:16 PM11/6/17
to Transit Developers
Here is a clean version of the original message (with apologies for the formatting error):