TMR flag orders

John Rodrigue

Feb 26, 2019, 8:12:38 PM2/26/19
to Trail Monster Running
Hello Trail Monsters...hope everyone is well and getting some good winter running in.

I recently got approval from Ian to order a TMR flag to fly at my tiny home in Bar Harbor to display the TMR colors. He also approved me asking if anyone else would like to order one.

Bob the Printer, who prints our series shirts, would supply them. They are 2'x3', $55 for the first flag and $30/each for all additional flags ordered. The flag is basically the same as the flag we display at each series event, black background with the TMR logo and "Trail Monster Running" printed on it.

If you would like to have one please let me know and I will organize the ordering, $$ collection and distributing. Just respond to this message if you would like one. I will front the money then collect after, trying to make this as easy as possible for all.

Happy trail running, keep your trail shoes to the trail and moving forward.

Thanks

Halfbomb
FB_IMG_1551229899851.jpg

Scott Smith

Feb 27, 2019, 11:46:34 AM2/27/19
to Trail Monster Running
HI John
I'm interested in one.

Thanks
Scott (Lanzolot)

John Rodrigue

Feb 27, 2019, 12:34:51 PM2/27/19
to Trail Monster Running
Hello all, I need to clarify as I sent this to an expanded group email. My original intention was to offer the flag order to current TMR members.

My apologies in sending this to a general group of great TMR supporters as well as members.

At this point we are offering the flag order to TMR members only. Sorry for the confusion.