Trail Rumors

Andre Kiburis

Sep 5, 2017, 2:44:41 PM9/5/17
to Trail Monster Running
Hi All,

One of my trail running friends from work sent me this regarding the "lunch break" trail at Bradbury.  Hopefully this doesn't impact the Big Brad races and the new owners are nice and understanding:

Sep 5, 2017, 2:52:56 PM9/5/17
to Andre Kiburis, Trail Monster Running
Hi Andy - thanks so much for this.  The BBU RDs are aware of this and have contacted the new owners to ask permission to use the trails for the BBU - we haven't heard back yet but are hopeful.  Fingers crossed...
squirrel

Mindy Slovinsky, MS, LCSW
Elm Street Wellness
270 Elm Street, South Portland, ME 04106
207-613-7014

**Email is not a secure form of communication**

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY

This e-mail communication and any attachments is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify Mindy Slovinsky, LCSW at 207-613-7014 or reply to mindysl...@gmail.com and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

On Tue, Sep 5, 2017 at 2:44 PM, Andre Kiburis <akib...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi All,

One of my trail running friends from work sent me this regarding the "lunch break" trail at Bradbury.  Hopefully this doesn't impact the Big Brad races and the new owners are nice and understanding:

We have just sold the 97 acres in Pownal that we gave you permission to access. We appreciate the respect you have shown for the property. We do not know what the new owners plans are, and only have a mail address for them at Maquoit Bay LLC, 79 Glen Road ,  Yarmouth, Maine 04096.

Rosemary and Mike Whitney

John Rodrigue

Sep 5, 2017, 5:01:47 PM9/5/17
to Andy Gmail, Trail Monster Running
I believe the new owners are being contacted by Ian, And Val possibly. I think for now it might be good not to utilize lunchbreak. I noticed last week the access from boundary trail was blocked, they rebuilt the stone wall across the access and laid brush across the trail.

The "Access by Permission only" signs are still up.