Blackstrap Barkley Registration

Michael Carbone

Mar 7, 2018, 6:01:34 PM3/7/18
to Trail Monster Running
Registration for the 2018 Blackstrap Barkley is open.

Figuring out how to register will be much easier than finding the first book.   Don't ask me how to get in....I've never done it.

Jamie Anderson

Mar 7, 2018, 6:47:49 PM3/7/18
to Michael Carbone, Trail Monster Running
Volunteers are manning an early registration table at Fleet Feet?

On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 6:01 PM, Michael Carbone <mrca...@gmail.com> wrote:
Registration for the 2018 Blackstrap Barkley is open.

Figuring out how to register will be much easier than finding the first book.   Don't ask me how to get in....I've never done it.

Mindy Slovinsky

Mike Carbone

Mar 7, 2018, 6:58:41 PM3/7/18
to Mindy Slovinsky, Jamie Anderson, Trail Monster Running
If they did have any tips, they certainly would not post about it in a public forum.

gIANt

Mike Carbone

Mar 9, 2018, 2:48:39 PM3/9/18
to gIANt, Trail Monster Running
The Blackstrap Barkley attempts to maintain the spirit of the real Barkley but has it's own unique customs.

Speaking of which, gIANt has not yet completed the registration process.

On Fri, Mar 9, 2018 at 2:33 PM, gIANt <giant....@gmail.com> wrote:
I can't wait to see Mike light a cigarette and take a drag.

gIANt

On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 6:58:41 PM UTC-5, Michael Carbone wrote:
If they did have any tips, they certainly would not post about it in a public forum.
On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 6:55 PM, Mindy Slovinsky <mindysl...@gmail.com> wrote:
Who did it last year..... Any tips on registering?
On Mar 7, 2018 6:47 PM, "Jamie Anderson" <jamieof...@gmail.com> wrote:
Volunteers are manning an early registration table at Fleet Feet?
On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 6:01 PM, Michael Carbone <mrca...@gmail.com> wrote:
Registration for the 2018 Blackstrap Barkley is open.

Figuring out how to register will be much easier than finding the first book.   Don't ask me how to get in....I've never done it.

Mindy Slovinsky

Mar 9, 2018, 4:06:23 PM3/9/18
to Mike Carbone, gIANt, Trail Monster Running
Mike, has anyone completed the process? (asking for a friend)

Mindy Slovinsky, MS, LCSW
Elm Street Wellness
270 Elm Street, South Portland, ME 04106
207-613-7014

**Email is not a secure form of communication**

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY

This e-mail communication and any attachments is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify Mindy Slovinsky, LCSW at 207-613-7014 or reply to mindysl...@gmail.com and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Mike Carbone

Mar 9, 2018, 5:18:29 PM3/9/18
to Mindy Slovinsky, gIANt, Trail Monster Running
Yes*

*It is easier for some to find than it is for others.

Jeff Walker

Apr 7, 2018, 11:02:21 PM4/7/18
to Michael Carbone, Trail Monster Running
I'd like to hang out for a wee bit and watch. Where is the location?

sapere aude
Jeff Walker

Office: Room 476C, Science Portland
phone: 207-780-4260 (but please e-mail me)

Mailing:
Dept. of Biological Sciences
University of Southern Maine
70 Falmouth St.