Bruiser Volunteers

gIANt

Aug 31, 2017, 9:31:59 PM8/31/17
to Trail Monster Running
We're looking for volunteers to help with the Bruiser the weekend of September 9th and 10th, all the usual fun stuff like course marking, registration, timing, aid stations, etc. Sign up here if you can help:

www.volunteersignup.org/7ERRT

Thanks!

gIANt

gIANt

Sep 5, 2017, 8:50:48 AM9/5/17
to Trail Monster Running
Volunteers are rolling in and we're looking pretty good for Bruiser weekend, thank you everyone.

We could still use a few more people to help out at the finish line to hand out Bad Ass hoodies, and some course marking assistance from people who actually know the course would be a dream come true.

gIANt

Danielle Triffitt

Sep 5, 2017, 3:12:10 PM9/5/17
to gIANt, Trail Monster Running
I'll be picking up food for the finish line table, but if anyone wants to bring extra goodies to contribute, that is always appreciated! :)

See you Sunday!
Danielle

---
Danielle R. Triffitt