Call for BBU Volunteers!!

Mindy Slovinsky

Sep 10, 2017, 6:41:19 PM9/10/17
to Trail Monster Running
Now that the Dirt Series is, well, in the dirt... it's time to share the volunteer love and sign up to help out at the Big Brad Ultras :D  Check out the link below and sign up today!
www.volunteersignup.org/CEKKX

This will be our SIXTH year of the Big Brad Ultra 50 Mile and 50k held at Bradbury this year on Sunday, October 15th.  This is a special race for a lot of people and the overwhelming feedback we get every year is that it is because of the volunteers. People LOVE the aid stations, support, and general vibe of fun and challenge against the gorgeous backdrop of the fall leaves.  In fact, we had a ton of signups for the Riverlands 100 solely based on folks' experience at Big Brad.  We have a reputation of putting on a quality event and it's because our volunteers put so much energy into taking care of runners, setting up the venue and doing all kinds of jobs that happen seamlessly behind the scenes.  So - block off some time on race weekend to help out if you can - if you don't know how to do a job, we'll show you.  All you have to bring is your badass self and a willingness to make someone's day.  Message me with any questions!
Mindy (aka Squirrel)