Old Time Group Runs

Scout

Oct 17, 2018, 11:53:05 AM10/17/18
to Trail Monster Running
Hey all,

Group runs have started again on Sundays!!!  These are the ones where we all go out together.  We wait at intersections for the group to regroup (great time for chatting with more than just the person in front or behind on the single track)  Most will be at 9am at Bradbury Mountain, like this Sunday!  Oct 28th will be at Androscoggin Riverlands State Park for a preview of the new Riverlands 100 solo course.  All the details are on our FaceBook page.  If you're not on FaceBook, you can contact me for the details.

Hope to share lots of Sunday miles!!!

Scout

Scout

Dec 21, 2018, 7:29:07 PM12/21/18
to Trail Monster Running
Now called Old School Group Run (OSGR), still going strong, Sundays at 9am, Bradbury Mountain.