BBU - could use some more volunteers!

Mindy Slovinsky

Sep 25, 2017, 5:53:58 PM9/25/17
to Trail Monster Running
Hi folks,
We've had an awesome response to our call for volunteers, but could still use some more folks to help out: specifically with morning registration, finish line timing, and where there are some holes in aid station coverage.  Please take a look and sign up if you can, it's such a great day.  The need is where the greatest number of blank spaces are.  Email me with any questions.
THANK YOU!
Squirrel

gIANt

Oct 11, 2017, 4:45:46 PM10/11/17
to Trail Monster Running
Big Brad Ultras are this weekend! We are still in need of a few more volunteers to help ensure that all runners receive the highest level of service throughout the race, right now our greatest need is to fill some openings at aid stations. This is one of those events where we may end up having more volunteers than runners, but that's what it takes. You can sign-up for a volunteer job at the link below, or message me for more info.

Thanks!

gIANt