Snowshoe Series

Ryan Triffitt

Nov 25, 2018, 11:31:47 AM11/25/18
to trail-mons...@googlegroups.com
Hey All,

Due to my current life situation, I will no longer be able to direct the snowshoe series in the current fashion. Based on everything I have going on, it's too much for one person to handle. However, I know that there is great interest in continuing the series, and I believe that we have enough team members to make it happen. So, I'm asking for help.

I am happy to continue as race director, but primarily as a coordinator. I'm more than willing to organize and direct a committee. Also, I'm able to handle course scheming and scouting. My goal is to get one (or two) people to handle the categories below. And, by handle, I mean I will provide a description, and it'll get done. I don't really have the time to be involved beyond that.

Here are the jobs that are needed:
1. Registration: (Keri will be handling)
2. Sponsorships
3. Promotion (Facebook/Website):
4. Volunteer Coordination
5. Merchandise
6. Snowshoe Loaners: (Tyler will be handling)
7. Results

If you're willing and able to help with any on the above list, please shoot me a separate email/text to avoid the dreaded group email. I will send you a "job description." If you can handle it, you're off and running. If you want to recruit others to help with your job that's obviously fine.

I still have not submitted the permits for the races, as I want to make certain we have our team in place. My plan is to hold the races on 1/20, 2/10, and 3/3.

Thanks to everyone for your help and understanding. I hope we can keep this series going.

Thanks, Ryan