Can Trac ticket be closed by reporter only?

John T

Jan 23, 2018, 4:58:36 PM1/23/18
to Trac Users
 Can Trac ticket be closed by "reporter" only? Based on what I checked,
 it's only allowed to use the permissions(TICKET_MODIFY, etc.) to control.
 If it's possible, could you share the information to modify the ticket
 work flow in order to enforce it?

RjOllos

Jan 23, 2018, 5:05:01 PM1/23/18
to Trac Users
Similar requests arise fairly often so we've added a CookBook entry:

In the python code provided on that page, you just need to replace:
ticket['owner'] -> ticket['reporter']

Let me know if anything is unclear. I will modify the page later today to describe how to enforce the permission policy for reporter rather than owner.

- Ryan

RjOllos

Jan 23, 2018, 11:33:20 PM1/23/18
to Trac Users

mamamia888

Jan 24, 2018, 5:58:06 PM1/24/18
to Trac Users
Yup, the new code works ... thanks!

RjOllos於 2018年1月23日星期二 UTC-8下午8時33分20秒寫道: