Extra line in View Reports query

Roger.Ob...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2014, 10:01:08 AM1/14/14
to trac-...@googlegroups.com

In View Tickets, if I add a query using the query: syntax, I get an extra line
at the end of each group of tickets listed. Or simply after the tickets if
there is no grouping. This extra line does not have a ticket number or other
info. But a few fields have values. I do not think there is anything to list.
It seems to me to be a format issue. It lists one item too many. This is in
Trac 1.0.1. But I have seen this since before 1.x.

It the query is SQL, I do not get this.

Anyone else seen this?

--
Yours sincerely,

Roger Oberholtzer

Ramböll RST / Systems

Office: Int +46 10-615 60 20
Mobile: Int +46 70-815 1696
roger.ob...@ramboll.se

Ramböll Sverige AB
Krukmakargatan 21
P.O. Box 17009
SE-104 62 Stockholm, Sweden
www.rambollrst.se

Roger.Ob...@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2014, 7:17:35 AM1/15/14
to trac-...@googlegroups.com

RjOllos

Jan 15, 2014, 12:06:57 PM1/15/14
to trac-...@googlegroups.com
On Tuesday, January 14, 2014 7:01:08 AM UTC-8, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:

In View Tickets, if I add a query using the query: syntax, I get an extra line
at the end of each group of tickets listed. Or simply after the tickets if
there is no grouping. This extra line does not have a ticket number or other
info. But a few fields have values. I do not think there is anything to list.
It seems to me to be a format issue. It lists one item too many. This is in
Trac 1.0.1. But I have seen this since before 1.x.

It the query is SQL, I do not get this.

I haven't noticed it. Could you post the markup? I'll try to reproduce.

Roger Oberholtzer

Jan 16, 2014, 3:31:55 AM1/16/14
to trac-...@googlegroups.com
Attached is the html for a sample query.

This is the query:

query:?status=accepted
&
status=assigned
&
status=design
&
status=infoneeded
&
status=needs_work
&
status=new
&
status=reopened
&
status=spec
&
status=testing
&
type=support
&
group=system
&
col=id
&
col=summary
&
col=status
&
col=owner
&
col=priority
&
col=component
&
col=changetime
&
col=reporter
&
report=41
&
order=priority

Roger Oberholtzer
extraline.zip

RjOllos

Jan 19, 2014, 10:16:41 PM1/19/14
to trac-...@googlegroups.com

There should perhaps be some logic so that the row is only added when either the //totalhours// and //estimatedhours// column is displayed. You'll probably want the GridModifyPlugin to be aware of the TimingAndEstimationPlugin, or change the markup of the footer row so that the selects from GridModifyPlugin aren't added.

Roger.Ob...@gmail.com

Jan 20, 2014, 1:53:29 AM1/20/14
to trac-...@googlegroups.com
On Sunday, January 19, 2014 07:16:41 PM RjOllos wrote:

> The row is added by TimingAndEstimationPlugin: http://trac-
hacks.org/browser/timingandestimationplugin/branches/trac0.12/timingandestimationplugin/htdocs/query.js?rev=10653&marks=3,34

That indeed was the culprit.

> There should perhaps be some logic so that the row is only added when either
the //totalhours// and //estimatedhours// column is displayed. You'll probably
want the GridModifyPlugin to be aware of the TimingAndEstimationPlugin, or
change the markup of the footer row so that the selects from GridModifyPlugin
aren't added.

RjOllos

Feb 17, 2014, 5:42:43 PM2/17/14
to trac-...@googlegroups.com

On Sunday, January 19, 2014 10:53:29 PM UTC-8, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
On Sunday, January 19, 2014 07:16:41 PM RjOllos wrote:

> The row is added by TimingAndEstimationPlugin: http://trac-
hacks.org/browser/timingandestimationplugin/branches/trac0.12/timingandestimationplugin/htdocs/query.js?rev=10653&marks=3,34

That indeed was the culprit.

> There should perhaps be some logic so that the row is only added when either
the //totalhours// and //estimatedhours// column is displayed. You'll probably
want the GridModifyPlugin to be aware of the TimingAndEstimationPlugin, or
change the markup of the footer row so that the selects from GridModifyPlugin
aren't added.

It looks like someone has opened a ticket for the issue today,