Native fields Preselected

Ivanelson Nunes

Sep 12, 2013, 7:10:51 PM9/12/13
to trac-...@googlegroups.com
Some fields already have with preselected values​​. Example: Component, Types.

Can I change this behavior? Without the use of plugins.

Fields without previous values​​, makes filling the Ticket more consistent. IMHO.

@ivanelson
[]s

Olemis Lang

Sep 13, 2013, 12:13:26 AM9/13/13
to trac-...@googlegroups.com
I do not know if I understood your question , but afaict there are
admin panels to customize types, priorities, components, ...

[...]

--
Regards,

Olemis - @olemislc

Apache™ Bloodhound contributor
http://issues.apache.org/bloodhound
http://blood-hound.net

Blog ES: http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/
Blog EN: http://simelo-en.blogspot.com/

Featured article:

Ivanelson Nunes

Sep 13, 2013, 12:19:53 AM9/13/13
to trac-...@googlegroups.com
Olemis,

For example I do not want in the "component" already show a first selected item.

@ivanelson
[]s

Olemis Lang

Sep 13, 2013, 1:00:38 AM9/13/13
to trac-...@googlegroups.com
On 9/12/13, Ivanelson Nunes <ivanels...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Olemis,
>
> For example I do not want in the "component" already show a first selected
> item.

I see , you want to clear default ticket field values ? If this is the
case you could do so

- by editing relevant options in TracIni
- by installing IniAdminPlugin or similar ... though this
breaks your precondition ... :$

AFAICT , there's no way to clear default value in admin UI . The good
news is that such feature is not hard to implement at all , so I guess
submitting a ticket (if one does not exists yet ..) should be the
right way to go ?

Steffen Hoffmann

Sep 13, 2013, 7:22:29 AM9/13/13
to trac-...@googlegroups.com

Ivanelson Nunes

Sep 13, 2013, 9:24:00 AM9/13/13
to trac-...@googlegroups.com
Steffen,

You can submit a ticket with this proposal?

@ivanelson
[]s

RjOllos

Sep 13, 2013, 8:55:04 PM9/13/13
to trac-...@googlegroups.com
You can create a ticket at http://trac.edgewall.org/newticket, so why not do it yourself?

I've had this item in my todo list for a while, so maybe we get it done for Trac 1.0.3.

Ivanelson Nunes

Sep 14, 2013, 8:49:27 AM9/14/13
to trac-...@googlegroups.com
Then I create the ticket. I thought I could not open ticket enhancements to the core of the trac. Well, my head was confusion.

@ivanelson
[]s