Support @ project team members and automatically send mail to him?

Mingxing Tian

Jun 8, 2016, 3:44:06 AM6/8/16
to Trac Users
I would like to comment on the task @ inside a member, after the submission of the evaluation can be automatically e-mail notice to the other to focus on this task. There are related plug-ins to support my needs?
This feature on social platforms is essential function, I think it is very easy to use, because you can not attribute this task to remind people to pay attention. Even if he is not the task of reporting person or the executor.

RjOllos

Jun 8, 2016, 3:48:15 AM6/8/16
to Trac Users

On Wednesday, June 8, 2016 at 12:44:06 AM UTC-7, Mingxing Tian wrote:
I would like to comment on the task @ inside a member, after the submission of the evaluation can be automatically e-mail notice to the other to focus on this task. There are related plug-ins to support my needs?
This feature on social platforms is essential function, I think it is very easy to use, because you can not attribute this task to remind people to pay attention. Even if he is not the task of reporting person or the executor.

There has been some work on adding the feature to Trac:

In the meantime, you could try:

- Ryan