AccountManager forgot password link

ONeal Freeman

Jan 15, 2016, 9:46:05 AM1/15/16
to Trac Users
I have been working on this for weeks but obviously I have yet to get it right.

I am running Trac 1.0.1 and have the latest acct_mgr plugin, 0.4.4.

I am getting to the login html (no longer getting the popup login box from apache) and can successful login from the page. However, the Forgot Password link is missing from the page. I am using htpasswd file if that makes a difference.

Also, my smtp settings are configured correctly since the owner is notified when a ticket is opened.

Below are my current trac.ini settings:

[account-manager]
allow_delete_account = false
force_passwd_change = true
htpasswd_file = C:\projects\trac\tmg\test\conf\test.htpasswd
htpasswd_hash_type = md5
password_store = HtPasswdStore
persistent_sessions = False
refresh_passwd = False
user_lock_max_time = 86400
verify_email = False
reset_password = true

[components]
acct_mgr.admin.* = enabled
acct_mgr.api.* = enabled
acct_mgr.db.* = disabled
acct_mgr.htfile.htdigeststore = disabled
acct_mgr.htfile.htpasswdstore = enabled
acct_mgr.http.* = disabled
acct_mgr.notification.* = enabled
acct_mgr.notification.accountchangelistener = enabled
acct_mgr.pwhash.* = disabled
acct_mgr.register.* = disabled
acct_mgr.svnserve.svnservepasswordstore = disabled
acct_mgr.web_ui.LoginModule = enabled
acct_mgr.web_ui.resetpwstore = enabled
trac.web.auth.loginmodule = disabled

Kindest regards,
O'Neal

Ryan Ollos

Jan 15, 2016, 3:33:55 PM1/15/16
to Trac Users
Most likely it's an AccountManagerPlugin defect. It's not working correctly on trac-hacks.org either, and I plan to fix it soon. You'll probably need to upgrade to AccountManagerPlugin 0.5dev, or 0.5 when it's finally released.

- Ryan