XML-RPC plugin -Using from java provided link returns NOT FOUND

Punnadi Gunarathna

Jul 31, 2013, 7:44:14 AM7/31/13
to trac-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I am currently trying Trac with XML-RPC plugin. I wanted to check the sample zip provided for java and
when i clicked on the provided link it displayed  "The requested URL /attachment/wiki/XmlRpcPlugin/trac_xml_rpc_example_java.zip was not found on this server."
Can you please share the zip file.

Regards,
Punnadi

Punnadi

Aug 1, 2013, 7:06:06 AM8/1/13
to trac-...@googlegroups.com

Olemis Lang

Aug 1, 2013, 10:29:29 AM8/1/13
to trac-...@googlegroups.com
On 8/1/13, Punnadi <pun...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I found it at the below link:
>
> http://trac-hacks.org/attachment/ticket/7663/trac_xml_rpc_example_java.zip

Hi !

There's no preview for .zip files at trac-hacks.org . There are
instructions saying 'Try downloading the file instead.' The links
works for me .

[...]

--
Regards,

Olemis - @olemislc

Apache™ Bloodhound contributor
http://issues.apache.org/bloodhound
http://blood-hound.net

Blog ES: http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/
Blog EN: http://simelo-en.blogspot.com/

Featured article:

RjOllos

Aug 5, 2013, 2:04:24 PM8/5/13
to trac-...@googlegroups.com
The link on the page didn't work because we've recently migrated from Trac 0.10.6 to 1.0.1. Links of this form no longer work:
/attachment/wiki/XmlRpcPlugin/trac_xml_rpc_example_java.zip?format=raw

So I changed it to:
/raw-attachment/wiki/XmlRpcPlugin/trac_xml_rpc_example_java.zip

As Olemis described, the link in the attachment section worked fine, it was just the link in the page content that was broken.