trac-hacks.org upgraded to Trac 1.2

RjOllos

Feb 12, 2017, 6:11:29 PM2/12/17
to Trac Users
Please reply here if you spot any issues with the site that may be related to the upgrade.

Known issues are listed in the description of #11949:

Peter Suter

Feb 13, 2017, 1:57:44 AM2/13/17
to trac-...@googlegroups.com
Nice, thanks!

Attachments seem to be missing / inaccessible: I get a 404 for
attachments of the https://trac-hacks.org/wiki/WikiAutoCompletePlugin
wiki page for example.

Peter

Ryan Ollos

Feb 13, 2017, 3:26:59 AM2/13/17
to trac-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, should be fixed now. I hadn't noticed due to caching of the images in my browser.

- Ryan

Christian Boos

Feb 13, 2017, 3:31:51 AM2/13/17
to trac-...@googlegroups.com
And in timeline.css:

dd.changeset .changes .add { background: #bfb }

was lost after https://trac.edgewall.org/changeset/14051

-- Christian

Ryan Ollos

Feb 13, 2017, 10:35:24 AM2/13/17
to trac-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for spotting. That was a sloppy error. I'll commit a fix that puts the CSS rule back for Trac 1.2.1.

- Ryan

RjOllos

Feb 20, 2017, 3:37:37 PM2/20/17
to Trac Users

There was a little bit of downtime today while I corrected some configuration issues that were preventing the hook scripts from working. Sorry for the downtime, and please let me know if there are any other issues.

- Ryan