Trac-Hacks back online

RjOllos

Sep 4, 2012, 1:06:10 PM9/4/12
to trac-...@googlegroups.com
TracHacks is back online with a number of upgrades (Debian 5 -> 6, Python 2.5 -> 2.6, SVN 1.5 -> 1.6, PostgreSQL ? -> 8.4). Thanks to Michael Renzmann for his work to resurrect server and upgrade the software!

Please post here if you encounter any issue with the site.

Ed - 0x1b, Inc.

Sep 4, 2012, 1:53:29 PM9/4/12
to trac-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for all your hard work - TracHacks is a great resource, you
should take pride in the community you have built. Welcome back!
Looks great - time to update the errata box ;)

Steffen Hoffmann

Sep 4, 2012, 3:31:55 PM9/4/12
to trac-...@googlegroups.com

Ivanelson Nunes

Sep 4, 2012, 10:22:16 PM9/4/12
to trac-...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations to the work of Michael Renzmann!

Ivan - Brazil
TracHacks is back online with a number of upgrades (Debian 5 -> 6, Python 2.5 -> 2.6, SVN 1.5 -> 1.6, PostgreSQL ? -> 8.4). Thanks to Michael Renzmann for his work to resurrect server and upgrade the software!

Please post here if you encounter any issue with the site.

Ethan Jucovy

Sep 5, 2012, 1:03:16 PM9/5/12
to trac-...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 1:06 PM, RjOllos <ry...@physiosonics.com> wrote:
TracHacks is back online with a number of upgrades (Debian 5 -> 6, Python 2.5 -> 2.6, SVN 1.5 -> 1.6, PostgreSQL ? -> 8.4). Thanks to Michael Renzmann for his work to resurrect server and upgrade the software!

Please post here if you encounter any issue with the site.

I noticed today that the "Attach File" doesn't seem to be working properly on trac hacks -- if you try to attach a file to a ticket, there is no error or warning, but no attachment is created.  It looks like I'm not the only one with this problem (http://trac-hacks.org/ticket/10280#comment:1)

-Ethan

RjOllos

Sep 5, 2012, 1:54:52 PM9/5/12
to trac-...@googlegroups.com, tr...@0x1b.com
I also have a report that it is not possible to add a new account. We are starting to look at this issue and the attachment issue and will keep everyone updated on progress in resolving those.

RjOllos

Sep 6, 2012, 3:16:24 PM9/6/12
to trac-...@googlegroups.com, tr...@0x1b.com
Several issues have been resolved, including the new user registration problem and failure to upload attachments. The issues have been tracked in these tickets:
  http://trac-hacks.org/ticket/10285

Please continue to report any issues you discover. Thanks!