Unable to delete a file from a ticket attachment

Jenna Neiser

May 5, 2017, 1:03:38 PM5/5/17
to Trac Users
When the characters .- are next to each other in an attachment on a ticket, the attachment is not able to be removed using the attachment remove <realm:id> <file> command. I have tried using ' ' and escape characters to fix this, but am unable to make the remove command recognize the file name. Has anyone else encountered this problem and been able to fix it? I am using version 0.12.5 of trac-admin.

RjOllos

May 8, 2017, 11:49:46 PM5/8/17
to Trac Users

On Friday, May 5, 2017 at 10:03:38 AM UTC-7, Jenna Neiser wrote:
When the characters .- are next to each other in an attachment on a ticket, the attachment is not able to be removed using the attachment remove <realm:id> <file> command. I have tried using ' ' and escape characters to fix this, but am unable to make the remove command recognize the file name. Has anyone else encountered this problem and been able to fix it? I am using version 0.12.5 of trac-admin.

For reference, the issue was resolved in the associated ticket:

- Ryan