Numerous problems with Spam Filter plugin (v1.0)

Nicolas MARTIN

Jun 10, 2018, 4:53:56 PM6/10/18
to Trac Users
Hello Trac community,

I installed the plugin from the last revision of the branch restricted
to Trac 1.0.x releases.

First I got my usual installation issues with our outdated release
1.0.1: 'from trac.util.html import tag' => 'from trac.util.html import
html as tag' (all changes are in the attached file).

Then 2 admin pages crash: 'Monitoring' (/admin/spamfilter/monitor) and
'Reports' (/admin/spamfilter/report). But the log refers to
WikiAutoCompletePlugin

2018-06-10 20:57:39,539 Trac[main] ERROR: Internal Server Error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/trac/web/main.py", line 497,
in _dispatch_request
    dispatcher.dispatch(req)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/trac/web/main.py", line 224,
in dispatch
    self._post_process_request(req, *resp)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/trac/web/main.py", line 338,
in _post_process_request
    resp = f.post_process_request(req, *resp)
  File "build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg/wikiautocomplete/web_ui.py", line
60, in post_process_request
    if context_or_page and context_or_page.resource:
AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'resource'

Finally I tried to delete an unused account from 'Users' with 'Remove'
button: Trac seems to proceed but ends in a page from the webserver
outside of our Trac.
If I goes back the account about to be removed is still there,
AccountManager plugin is in version 0.5.

Regards,
Nicolas

spam-filter.diff

Peter Suter

Jun 10, 2018, 5:38:05 PM6/10/18
to trac-...@googlegroups.com
Hello
I created https://trac-hacks.org/ticket/13439 for this, thanks.

RjOllos

Jun 11, 2018, 1:10:36 AM6/11/18
to Trac Users

On Sunday, June 10, 2018 at 1:53:56 PM UTC-7, Nicolas MARTIN wrote:
[...]

Which external site?

- Ryan

Nicolas MARTIN

Jun 11, 2018, 12:39:08 PM6/11/18
to trac-...@googlegroups.com

Tanks for the ticket and the commit.

Regarding the last issue, it seems to be a little issue with the targeted URL of AccountManager admin page:
The good one is $HOSTNAME/$PROJECT/admin/accounts/users and I got $HOSTNAME/admin/accounts/users ($PROJECT missing).

So probably nothing tricky I guess.

Nicolas

RjOllos

Nicolas MARTIN

Jun 11, 2018, 7:23:57 PM6/11/18
to trac-...@googlegroups.com

Thanks, I found that there is the same kind of error in the URL displayed as 'Source' from the 'Last login' column for 'All' view.

Nicolas

RjOllos

Jun 12, 2018, 12:06:49 AM6/12/18
to Trac Users

On Monday, June 11, 2018 at 4:23:57 PM UTC-7, Nicolas MARTIN wrote:

Thanks, I found that there is the same kind of error in the URL displayed as 'Source' from the 'Last login' column for 'All' view.

Nicolas

Nicolas MARTIN

Jun 26, 2018, 4:20:17 PM6/26/18
to trac-...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

After updating the plugin, the name of the project is still missing in the relative targeted URL.
It's like nothing has changed with the previous commit.

Nicolas

Ryan Ollos

Jun 26, 2018, 4:41:35 PM6/26/18
to Trac Users
On Tue, Jun 26, 2018 at 1:20 PM Nicolas MARTIN <ntm...@locean.upmc.fr> wrote:

Hello,

After updating the plugin, the name of the project is still missing in the relative targeted URL.
It's like nothing has changed with the previous commit.

Nicolas

Please do a hard refresh of the page. If that doesn't fix the issue, please send a screen capture highlighting whatever link you are having trouble with.

Nicolas MARTIN

Jun 26, 2018, 6:22:45 PM6/26/18
to trac-...@googlegroups.com

You can find in the 2 attached files the view of the 'Remove' button involved and the HTML code behind with the truncated URL for action form.

spam_filtering_users.png
web_console.png

RjOllos

Jun 26, 2018, 9:55:44 PM6/26/18
to Trac Users

On Tuesday, June 26, 2018 at 3:22:45 PM UTC-7, Nicolas MARTIN wrote:

You can find in the 2 attached files the view of the 'Remove' button involved and the HTML code behind with the truncated URL for action form.

Unfortunately there are many URLs in the plugin templates that aren't coded correctly. I fixed a few more in r16683:

- Ryan