trac TicketQuery: Is it possible to change the ticket color according to its priority?

Christoph Piefke

Mar 6, 2012, 9:52:44 AM3/6/12
to trac-...@googlegroups.com

I am configuring a trac installation (ver 0.12) at the moment and I am trying to make the startingpage a bit more talkative.

In the report module of trac it was possible to change the backgroundcolor of a ticket according to its priority using SQL as described here, but I did not find any information on how to change it in the TicketQuery macro.

Can anybody give me a hint?

regards, Chris

Juha Mustonen

Mar 7, 2012, 2:47:41 PM3/7/12
to trac-...@googlegroups.com
While it not be the only option, I'd say one method is to modify the query_results.html -template in your theme templates folder.

Br,
Juha

Christoph Piefke

Mar 28, 2012, 4:32:38 AM3/28/12