IE11 problem with word wrap in ticket description

ilewismsl

Nov 15, 2013, 7:39:47 PM11/15/13
to trac...@googlegroups.com
Under IE11 the Trac description edit box no longer wraps the text (the edit box for Description under Modify).  In earlier versions of IE it did wrap.

Ticket comment edit boxes still wrap text. I have not looked at other edit boxes within Trac.

We are using version 1.0. I see the same behavior if I look at modify ticket on edgewall.org (not sure what Trac version).

Should I log a defect against Trac? Will someone else?

Ian Lewis

If useful, here is our system information.

System Information

PackageVersion
Trac1.0
Docutils0.8.1
Genshi0.6 (without speedups)
mod_python3.3.1
Pygments1.4
pysqlite2.4.1
Python2.6.6 (r266:84297, Aug 24 2010, 18:46:32) [MSC v.1500 32 bit (Intel)]
setuptools0.6c11
SQLite3.5.9
Subversion1.7.1 (r1186859)
jQuery1.7.2

RjOllos

Nov 18, 2013, 3:31:40 AM11/18/13
to trac...@googlegroups.com
Confirmed on Windows 7 with IE11. Would you kindly open a ticket for the issue? I will look into fixing it.

RjOllos

Nov 22, 2013, 12:19:16 PM11/22/13
to trac...@googlegroups.com

ilewismsl

Nov 22, 2013, 11:31:27 PM11/22/13
to trac...@googlegroups.com
On Friday, November 22, 2013 9:19:16 AM UTC-8, RjOllos wrote:

Thank you for making the ticket. I am sorry I did not  get to it. I have been swamped and did not make it back here until now.