Grassroots Mapping Exhibition

Jennifer Hudon

Apr 27, 2011, 2:27:05 PM4/27/11
to tns_g...@googlegroups.com, Victoria Marshall
Can anyone from Geo Club help Victoria out this Friday? I would love to be I'm in Queens all day. Thanks! -j

(she's cced to the email, so feel free to email her directly)

On a side note, the Newark Images are officially up on Map Mill!

Apr 27, 2011, 4:57:51 PM4/27/11
to tns_g...@googlegroups.com

Apr 27, 2011, 5:56:57 PM4/27/11
to tns_g...@googlegroups.com, Victoria Marshall
I'm really sorry but I have class from 9-3, and 3-6 on Fridays. Wish I could help!

Marco

Liz Barry

Apr 29, 2011, 10:31:05 AM4/29/11
to tns_g...@googlegroups.com, Victoria Marshall
ok great, i'm heading in will be there to take down at 11:15 - 11:30 this morning.
Liz

Liz Barry

Apr 29, 2011, 11:59:27 AM4/29/11
to Victoria Marshall, tns_g...@googlegroups.com

Hi group, Leif and I took half the posters ,and rolled them in victorias office, and I will stop back at 2:45 pm. A hand would be appreciated, thanks!
Liz

On Apr 29, 2011 10:35 AM, "Victoria Marshall" <mars...@newschool.edu> wrote:

Okay. I am here and can help. I have class at noon. V

>>> Liz Barry <eba...@gmail.com> 04/29/11 10:32 AM >>>

ok great, i'm heading in will be there to take down at 11:15 - 11:30 this
morning.
Liz

On Wed, Apr ...