TLC error

Isaac DeFrain

Jan 16, 2021, 6:21:03 PM1/16/21
to tla...@googlegroups.com
Hello TLA community,

I am running simulations of a fairly complex model and I keep encountering the following error:
  Error: Wrong invocation of TLC error printer. Error code not found.

I can't seem to find any info about such an error. Can someone help me understand what this is about?

Thank you in advance :)

Best,

Isaac DeFrain

sadraskol (Thomas Bracher)

Jan 17, 2021, 4:18:37 PM1/17/21
to tlaplus
Hi!

It's my first contribution here but I'll try to be as constructive as I can. If I understand the source code well, you're in the unknown zone of TLC. No one thought this case would happen.
I see two ways you can help here:
  1. Provide some context:
    1. Does the simultion work fine with a simpler specification?
    2. Are you running within the toolbox or with standalone TLC?
  2. If none of the above seems relevant, can you provide a minimal specification to reproduce the error?
Sorry if I cannot provide any more help, but with these questions answered I think someone could help you out.

Thomas,