TiddlyWiki Classic Clinic #7 - Thursday, Nov 7th, 2013

Eric Shulman

Nov 7, 2013, 12:07:42 PM11/7/13
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
The TiddlyWiki Classic Clinic offers LIVE online video chat discussions, walk-throughs, immediate, real-time help with all aspects of TiddlyWiki Classic.  Ask questions and get solutions to problems you are having, suggest improvements to "core" features, learn about TiddlyWiki Classic formatting, configuration, macros, styles/themes, plugins... and more!

The next TiddlyWiki Classic Clinic, hosted on Google Hangout, will be held on:

   Thursday, November 7th, 2013, 3pm-5pm Pacific Daylight Time (GMT-7).

I will post a link to the Hangout HERE, shortly before it is scheduled to begin.

enjoy,
-e
Eric Shulman
TiddlyTools / ELS Design Studios

HELP ME TO HELP YOU - MAKE A CONTRIBUTION TO MY "TIP JAR"...

Professional TiddlyWiki Consulting Services...
Analysis, Design, and Custom Solutions:

Scott Simmons

Nov 7, 2013, 2:12:30 PM11/7/13
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
I won't be able to make it this evening, but I'll be there in spirit.

Haunting Google.

Eric Shulman

Nov 7, 2013, 6:05:16 PM11/7/13
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
TiddlyWiki Classic Clinic #7 is LIVE NOW!

Måns

Nov 7, 2013, 8:53:09 PM11/7/13
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Eric

Thank you for helping me with my "alternative image path fallback issue" in Firefox. Now it works well (images are shown) both in my fET.tables and in my list templates. :-D (

Don't know how/where to post a feature request for being able to specfy fallbacks for missing fieldvalues - like the instance where a tiddler is missing  when using store.getTiddlerText("MissingTiddler","FallbackText")

Cheers Måns Mårtensson