Released the Disqus comments plugin

bimlas

Feb 19, 2019, 3:15:40 AM2/19/19
to TiddlyWiki
Use this plugin to give your visitors the opportunity to comment on your tiddlers without changing the wiki itself.

Disqus is a networked community platform used by hundreds of thousands of sites all over the web. With Disqus, your website gains a feature-rich comment system complete with social network integration, advanced administration and moderation options, and other extensive community functions.

TonyM

Feb 20, 2019, 6:47:20 PM2/20/19
to TiddlyWiki
Bimlas,

I think I followed the instructions correctly. Can you possible tell me why the comments do not open to start a thread here https://tiddlywiki.psat.com.au ?

thanks
Tony

bimlas

Feb 21, 2019, 1:26:51 AM2/21/19
to TiddlyWiki
Tony,

Can you write down the settings you used? Or could you send a preset wiki?

bimlas

Apr 7, 2019, 8:59:31 AM4/7/19
to TiddlyWiki
New release: v1.1.2

https://bimlas.gitlab.io/tw5-disqus/

  • Added toolbar button for jumping to Disqus comments
  • Fixed generation of static pages
  • Changed Disqus icon to SVG format

S. S.

Apr 12, 2019, 9:27:36 PM4/12/19
to TiddlyWiki
bimlas,

This is very neat and a great way to get feedback or have a discussion.
I imagine this would be perfect for a Blog TiddlyWiki.
Very easy to use, and I see Disqus used on a lot of websites.
Thanks for sharing it!