store.php for websites

Lost Admin

Mar 13, 2017, 1:16:37 PM3/13/17
to TiddlyWiki
A while back I ran across the store.php script (or a version of it). I can't find where I dug it up now and don't know if I even have the latest version.

Is there an official maintainer? Is there an official site or repository?

I'm asking because I made a minor change that I thought might be useful to some people. Specifically, I've added the ability to have per-user directories sections the the ini file. Thus, you can have...

[users]
user1
=password_for_user_one
user2
=password-for-user-two

[directories]
; this defines the defaults if a user does not have his/her own section
savedir
=./default/wiki/save/dir
backupdir
=./default/wiki/backup/dir
savefile
=index.html

[user1.directories]
; specific to user 1 only
savedir
=./user1/wiki/save/dir
backupdir
=./user2/wiki/backup/dir
savefile
=index.html

I also added the savefile directive to override the name of the file to be saved.

I am also planning on re-writing the password verification section of the script so that it uses salted cryptographic hashes instead of plain text passwords.

Lost Admin

Mar 13, 2017, 3:24:42 PM3/13/17
to TiddlyWiki

On Monday, March 13, 2017 at 1:16:37 PM UTC-4, Lost Admin wrote:
A while back I ran across the store.php script (or a version of it). I can't find where I dug it up now and don't know if I even have the latest version.

Is there an official maintainer? Is there an official site or repository?

Answering my own question, it looks to me like the official source is on github: https://github.com/makefu/tiddly_store

And hasn't been touched in 2 years. Guess I'll figure out how to use github. :)

Sven Wetzel

Mar 13, 2017, 4:42:53 PM3/13/17
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com

Hello Lost Admin,

I have another changed version: https://quaraman.de/tw/storephp.html .
I made it because the original version does not function well with https websites.

Lost Admin

Mar 14, 2017, 9:39:48 AM3/14/17
to TiddlyWiki
Thanks, I'll have a look.

Although I haven't had issues using HTTPS with the version I found on github.