The 1st five (5) of you to respond are invited to....

Ernie

Nov 8, 2012, 8:26:44 PM11/8/12
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
....attend the Potomac River Smallmoith Club "Member Night" on Wednesday, November 28 at the Vienna Firehouse in Vienna VA. The festivities start at 6:30PM.

This is possible due to your generosity by tying flies as prizes to the club as well as your participation at our "Boat Night" the last couple of years. Many of you attended and held casting lessons to PRSC members.

Thank you to all and good luck the 5 that will attend!

The evening features food (BBQ), a raffle, door prizes and other goodies. At Member Night, you will receive one (1) ticket that will guarantee that you will win something from our small, medium and/or big table of "stuff". Of course, everyone wants one of the top 5 prizes from the big table which include 4 rods (2 fly, 1 spinning and 1 baitcasting) as well as a backseat for a river float on Steve Kimm's 2 man 'toon!

Please only respond if you can go!

Of course, you can also come if you join the club ($35/yr)!!

Thanks!

Ernie

Matthew Longley

Nov 9, 2012, 12:51:00 AM11/9/12
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Does this make me the first reply?  I'd love to go!  I knew checking TPFR late at night would pay off...

Lane Smith

Nov 9, 2012, 8:15:00 AM11/9/12
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Me! Is it metro accessible?

Aaron O

Nov 9, 2012, 8:32:07 AM11/9/12
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com

Yo Ernie,

       I'm IN!!   Had a nice time at the last meeting and told you I would check it out again.  :)

Aaron

Aaron O

Nov 9, 2012, 8:37:56 AM11/9/12
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Hey Lane,

It's not that close to the metro trains but you may be able to find a bus to get you close to it.  The other option is to bike it from the Dunn Loring metro station.  I did it to the last meeting and it was really nice since there is a bike path dirrectly to it.  I will admit that last month was warmer so you would have to dress warm but if your interested, let me know.  If you like, you can meet me at the Dunn Loring metro and I can guide you..... for a fee of course!! ..... (grab me one of the free sodas and were good  :)  )

Aaron

Ernie

Nov 9, 2012, 7:49:21 PM11/9/12
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
So far...

1. Mathew
2. Lane
3. Aaron
4. ?
5. ?

I will be coming in from SW DC that day if anyone needs a ride....can also drop them off at Metro for return trip.

Ernie

Brian

Nov 12, 2012, 1:49:07 PM11/12/12
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
One please.  I live in Reston so I can meet you there - Brian Randolph

Aaron O

Nov 12, 2012, 2:15:41 PM11/12/12
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Hey Ernie,

      Just a thought but if your passing the Dunn Loring metro station on your way in, let me know as I would love not to have to bike through the cold that night.

Aaron

Ernie

Nov 12, 2012, 5:53:51 PM11/12/12
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Aaron,

Where would you be getting on Metro?

Ernie

Ernie

Nov 12, 2012, 5:54:34 PM11/12/12
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
1. Mathew
2. Lane
3. Aaron
4. Brian
5. One more to go!

Aaron O

Nov 13, 2012, 8:46:52 AM11/13/12
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Dunn Loring metro on the orange line.  It's located on Gallows road in merrifield

Ernie

Nov 13, 2012, 4:52:23 PM11/13/12
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Aaron...where will you be starting from?

Ernie

Aaron O

Nov 14, 2012, 8:31:33 AM11/14/12
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Ernie,

I will be coming straight from work 2 blocks from the Dunn Lorring metro station anytime after 4:30 PM.  If picking me up earlier works better for your schedule or right before the meeting (I unfortunately always have more work that I can be doing ), I am cool either way.  After the meeting, I take the metro all the way to Minnesota ave. metro which is on the eastern side of the orange line.  If you going anywhere near a metro station, I can jump on any one and transfer till I get to my station.  If this works with your schedule,let me know.

Thanks,

Aaron

Ernie

Nov 14, 2012, 4:47:15 PM11/14/12
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com

Aaron,

Send me an email at ernierojas at verizon.net.

Ernie

TomFly

Nov 14, 2012, 4:57:36 PM11/14/12
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Im in if there is still one more!

Ernie

Nov 15, 2012, 7:48:17 AM11/15/12
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
OK...we are set!

1. Mathew
2. Lane
3. Aaron
4. Brian
5. TomFly

See you guys at the Potomac River Smallmoith Club "Member Night" on
Wednesday, November 28 at the Vienna Firehouse in Vienna VA. The
festivities start at
6:30PM.

Ernie

TomFly

Nov 15, 2012, 5:02:40 PM11/15/12
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Awesome! See you there!

Matthew Longley

Nov 26, 2012, 7:17:46 AM11/26/12
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ernie, I'm really sorry but I have a work conflict and won't be able to make this.  Was really looking forward to it too.  I owe you a beer at the next tie.

Ernie

Nov 26, 2012, 8:18:41 AM11/26/12
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders

No worries Matthew...

OK, we have room for one more, anyone?

The event starts with a BBQ meal at 6:30 on Wednesday.

Ernie

TomFly

Nov 27, 2012, 10:39:17 AM11/27/12
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Ernie,

Looking forward to this tomorrow night.  I plan to arrive right at 6:30. Should I ask for you at the door?

Thanks,
Tom

Ernie

Nov 27, 2012, 1:30:02 PM11/27/12
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
I may not get there in time......Dan will be there. But Steve Moore
and Jamie Gold, club officers, will be on the lookout for you guys.
Just tell them you are one of the 5 from TPFR.

See you there.....

Ernie

On Nov 27, 10:39 am, TomFly <thomasrhard...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ernie,
>
> Looking forward to this tomorrow night.  I plan to arrive right at 6:30.
> Should I ask for you at the door?
>.

Daniel Davala

Nov 28, 2012, 9:31:51 PM11/28/12
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Great seeing several TPFRers at the PRSC Member Night.  BIG THANKS to Ernie for having us along as your guest.  PRSC is a great group, and I look forward to partnering more with them in the coming year.

Dan Davala

--
http://www.tpfr.org
---