Sturgeon Issue Long story short. They (NOAA) may destroy locally reared Hudson River stock

Animal

Jan 28, 2013, 12:36:15 PM1/28/13
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
because they are not native to the Potomac!...............See ICPRB's position and petition attached.
PotomacAtlSturgeonRestorationICPRB.pdf

Aaron O

Jan 28, 2013, 2:09:13 PM1/28/13
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com

Want to thank you and Shawn for bringing this to our attention.  Anyone know who we get in touch with if we wanted to lend our support or just learn more about it?

Aaron

Mike Bailey

Jan 28, 2013, 2:29:57 PM1/28/13
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Jim Cummins <jcum...@icprb.org>  Otherwise known as Ashadpappy.

--
http://www.tpfr.org
---

Aaron O

Mar 25, 2013, 2:33:25 PM3/25/13
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com, mi...@shadfishing.com
Happen to be talking to one of my co-workers about fishing around here and the sturgeons came of.  Found out that my co-worker caught a 3 ft Atlantic Sturgeon in 2000 bait fishing for stripers.  Happily he did release it.  The last one he remember being caught before that was by a friend of his in 1976 and he doesn't know of any others caught since his catch.

Lucas Rudd

Mar 25, 2013, 8:36:59 PM3/25/13
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com

I hooked 1 onece, maybe 500#s